Sunday, June 10, 2012

Things I don't understand....

1) Fruit-on-the-bottom yogurt.  Are there yogurt-eaters that actually prefer that their fruit remains at the bottom?  I thought it was pretty standard to stir your yogurt prior to consumtion....am I wrong about this? I feel like it was an idea by lazy manufacturers to just throw the stuff in the cup and then frame it as some brilliant idea.

2) Knee-socks. Is there any legitimate reason that athletic socks need to go up to your knees?  I am not referring to knee socks that are worn while playing soccer - that is functional. I am referring to sporting knee-high tube socks for casual wear.  I refuse to believe that it is comfortable and I am certain that it is not stylish.

3)  Labeling bags of sugary cereal with over-hyped "10 whole grains per serving" labels, or similar.  I am not convinced that people buying sugary cereal that is full of marshmallows or frosting, etc., are highly motivated by a "10 whole grains" label.

4) British people - no matter how assholey - automatically sound more classy and refined than any American.  They can be telling you to go f' yourself, and make you want to do it, because they sound so damn charming.   Unrelated to my point, but related to the Brits....has anyone seen SophiaGrace and Rosie?  These girls are the cutest little peanuts, super talented, and are full of sass. I LOVE it.  Watch Here. and Here.

5)  Guys and video games.  Not much more to say on that one....


No comments:

Post a Comment