Sunday, May 6, 2012

5/6/12 Czyk List

  • Morning Poop
  • Prepare for Job Interview
  • Mall
  • Clean Apartment
  • Download Smut Novel
  • Daydream about Jake Gyllenhall
As you can see, my day thus far has been productive. It's still early, so stop judging.

I am happy to report that I have a job interview this week that I am actually really excited about.  As much as I wish I could get behind my husband being my sugar daddy, I am one of those weirdos that actually likes to work, so job search, I must.  I was really stoked when I got called for a 2nd interview this week. An added perk is that Steven Colbert (who I love) has a connection to the organization I would like to work for.  If you haven't seen this clip from Friends with Candy, you must watch! In an effort to impress the higher-ups, today I am off to the mall to try to piece together a look worthy of an important interview.  Keeping my fingers, toes, legs, and eyes crossed that I can pull it off!

Tomorrow my husband is coming home from a trip with friends to New Orleans, city of blues, jambalaya, and the ever popular boobs-for-beads trade. Last night I got a text message saying that it was hot down there and I can only hope that this was in reference to the weather. :)  In my attempt to not be a total failure as a stay-at-home-wife, I also need to clean, do laundry, and try to stock our refrigerator, since it currently contains only leftover Chinese food, BBQ sauce, and a bottle of Cake flavored vodka that I bought last night. :(

In closing, a visual aid, to help you daydream about Jake Gyllenhall today as well;
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment