Thursday, May 31, 2012

5/31/12 Czyk List

Clean my apartment
Put together an outfit for the White Party
Walk the dog
Finish reading Pride and Prejudice
Figure out if liposuction is in the budget
Lunch with friends
Find a way to get Bieber tickets

Oy. My apartment is COVERED in dog hair. Yes, I realize that this is absolutely disgusting. It does not negate the fact that I vacuumed every square inch only 3 days ago, and that my dog produces fur like he is getting paid for it. While watching Hatfield's and McCoy's the other day, a gigantic dog-fur tumbleweed came rolling accross the floor, and for a moment it all seemed fitting and acceptable.....and then the show ended and it was just gross again. :(

This weekend my friend K and her roommates are hosting a P-Diddy style white party. (See picture for reference).  The only rule, is that you can only wear white. Since white tends to visually add poundage, I tend to stay far away from it. So I have a choice.....either buck up, wear white, and come to the party, OR stay at home on a Saturday night.  Thus....I am on a mission to find some white attire......
Also on the agenda today is a lunch with friends from my former job. The job that I wish I could erase from my memory completely. I love the people that I worked with, but I hate that we are bonded by what has been for most of us a horrible life experience that we were forced to prolong either by necessity or fear, or lack of other options. Sorry to pull the trump card, but this job was hands-down the WORST job I have ever had, or ever heard of anyone having, and the memory of it still makes me develop migraines and hives. :(  So, I am going, and hoping that the job-that-shall-not-be-named does NOT come up during the course of our lively conversation.

Sorry that today's post has become even more of a random playlist of things that people do not at all care about. Should I also tell you that I have sunburn on my shoulders? My nail polish is chipping?  I need to shave my legs?  All enthralling information, I am sure.  Bottom line is that I cannot possibly produce a worthy czyk list everyday, because my life is simply not that interesting. In fact, the most interesting thing about my morning so far, is that I realized not only that I was out of coffee creamer, but that I was able to actually finish a cup of black coffee with a little bit of sugar. I wish I were proud of that, but I am ashamed. Grown ups drink black coffee, and I'll be damned if I get lumped into that category. :(  

So my goal is to create an overall czyk list of things that I want to accomplish over time, and check them off as they occur. If anyone has any ideas of what to add, feel free to contribute.  Some of my ideas thus far:
  *  Go red (haircolor that is)
  * Rock a bikini
  *  Visit Seattle
  *  Go to dinner ALONE
  * Have an epic celebrity sighting
  *  Actually wear my Oscar de la Renta heels out somewhere

More to come.....coffee still kicking in......list still in development.  As I said, I am also open to suggestions!

2 comments:

  1. I want to visit Seattle too!
    - Stay at the Heathman
    - be rich enough to stay at the Heathman
    - visit the space needle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it KK! :) Now I just need to figure out how to create a separate tab to put this list....

      Delete